Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol
Our Medically Developed Weight Loss Protocol will Help You Reach Your Dieting Goal and Teach You How to Maintain a Stable Weight After the Program has Ended.
Ideal Protein has been evolving for over 20 years. Our medically developed weight loss protocol and smarter lifestyle choices education offers dieters what they really want…a structured program that can put an end to constant dieting. Your personal weight loss coach will empower you with the knowledge you’ll need to develop better living habits and smarter eating choices after the program ends.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Primarily promotes fat loss while supporting muscle mass;
- Living at a healthy weight may provide health benefits for high blood pressure, cholesterol and type 2 diabetics;
- Ideal Protein has a beginning, a middle and an end;
- and Much More
After losing your excess pounds, you’ll have learned how many calories you burn in an average day, what food combinations to steer clear of and how to avoid weight gain while still enjoying the foods you love.
Stopping Emotional Eating™
- Experts say that about 75% of undereating or overeating patterns are caused by emotional eating. Both patterns lead to weight gain and being overweight can be one of the biggest causes of emotional stress. Weight loss does not need to be stressful. The Stopping Emotional Eating® Coaching Program may be the only weight loss method that doesn’t focus on what you eat, but rather on what you feel. This powerful program will help you identify triggers, show you how to manage reactions, engage the power of the heart, and change your emotional undercurrent until new baseline behaviours are formed. Using Inner Balance® – a leading edge bio-feedback tool developed by HeartMath™– you will learn how to engage the power of the heart, reduce stress and change your physiology. The result – a better relationship with food, gain control, and the power to make intuitive food choices.
- If you have tried many weight loss programs only to gain the weight back and more emotional eating in combination with lack of sustainable behavioural changes are likely the root cause.
- The coaching program is offered in two formats:
- Six-week group coaching program offered bi-weekly
- Three month 1:1 personalized coaching program
- Call Deborah at 403-851-0123 for more information or attend the Stopping Emotional Eating® session on Wellness Wednesdays.
Building Your Ideal Lifestyle
- The ‘Building Your Ideal Lifestyle’ is a 16-week group-based program designed to be delivered in corporate settings a component of the Health and Wellness Program
- The 16 weeks will be comprised of the following:
- 12 weeks of weight loss on the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol
- 4 weeks of Stepping Down and Stabilization
- Full access to the Ideal Protein app
- 6 weeks of videos addressing the most asked FAQs
- 6 weeks of Stopping Emotional Eating and Resilience Building offered concurrently during weeks 7 – 12
- Weekly 20 minute 1:1 Coaching Sessions
- At the end of the program participants will write and commit to their personalized Health and Wellness Plan
Call Deborah at 403-851-0123 for more information.
Our medically developed weight loss protocol and smarter lifestyle choices education offers dieters what they really want…a structured program that can put an end to constant dieting.
8:00am - 12:00pm
By appointment only
8:00am - 7:00pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
Closed: Saturday July 4th , August 1st, September 5th
Ideal Weight Management Cochrane is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
106-105 1st Street West Cochrane AB T4C1A5 – Phone: 403-851-0123